I don’t know about you, but winter is already getting to me. Although it hasn’t been nearly as bad as last year, I just can’t stand to see another flake. Usually by March, I am ready for a warm weather vacation. This year we are going to Hawaii. I have never been and couldn’t be more excited. Because I’m such a planner I am already selecting my outfits, shopping for necessities and ensuring that I have everything ready to keep me comfortable on a 12 hour flight.
Because airlines restrict the amount of carry on items to one bag and a personal item, I will share with you my essentials to make sure my flight is as comfortable as possible.
- I love my large tote. It serves double duty as my handbag and an extra carry on piece. It’s amazing how roomy it is and holds everything listed here. chanel.com
- Another item I find comes in handy is a wallet on a chain. It does triple duty as a wallet a small cross body bag for sightseeing and a clutch for evenings out. chanel.com
- A cute cosmetic bag holds my makeup and some of the small essentials seen here. I have also used this as a clutch bag. prada.com
- I cannot travel without my Ipad Mini. It is loaded with all my favorite music and movies. apple.com
- A great wrap like this one is stylish and can double as a blanket. net-a-porter.com
- I find comfort knowing I always have battery back up and this Anker Portable Charger is easy to take along and can recharge your phone and ipad. amazon.com
- Foldable ballet flats come in so handy when going through airport security or having to walk to the ladies room the plane. These cute Solemates come in a variety of colors and have their own little carrying case. amazon.com
- Hopefully I’ll get some sleep on the flight and this eye mask from Aromatherapy Associates is filled with lovely smelling lavender. It can help you relax and keep the puffiness down. net-a-porter.com
- Bose Noise Canceling Headphones are a must. bose.com
- Clorox disinfecting wipes come with me everywhere. I’m a bit of a germaphobe so the first thing I do when I board is wipe down the armrests, the tray table and the air control nozzle. I also go to town on the hotel room, wiping down everything from the tv remote to the door knobs.
- Hanes peds are cozy and comfy and keep my feet warm.
- A great pair of sunglasses.
- Neutrogena Make Up Remover Wipes are my favorite. They are also great for just giving your face a quick clean.
- Burts Bees Lip Balm helps keeps my lips moist in such a dry environment.
- I love Orbitz cinnamon gum.
- Wisp disposable toothbrushs have the toothpaste built right in.
17.-19. It’s so important to keep hydrated on so I carry Evian Facial Spray, Ocean Saline Nose Spray and Aveeno Daily Moisurizer
20. Some of my favorite reads
21. And, of course snacks. Yes, peanut M&M’s are my favorite, but be sure to carry some healthy options too.
Now that you know what’s in my carry on, tell me some of your must have travel items.